(Photo: Maury Phillips/BET/Getty Images for BET)
Boris Kodjoe was determined to make sure that his wife Nicole Ari Parker enjoyed their 15th wedding anniversary. However, with no romantic getaways or fancy restaurants available due to the coronavirus pandemic, the loving husband had to get creative.
Encouraging his wife to take an early morning stroll on the beach, Nicole had no idea that she was heading to a private anniversary celebration.
“Woke me up at 7am for a walk on the Beach,” Nicole captioned an Instagram video showing the sweet set-up her husband arranged.
Nicole went on to admit that although she considers herself hard to surprise, she had no idea what her husband planned with professional event planner, Kasiopia of Simply Unforgettable Events.
Take a look at the beautiful scenery on what Nicole considered, “THE Most MagicalPrayerfulSunkissed Morning everrrr.”
“#Happy15Babe,” she added. “Love you sooo.”
How romantic! Celebrating 15 years of marital bliss, the celebrity couple was all smiles as they privately enjoyed each other’s company as folklorist, traditional harpist, and storyteller Baba entertained them.
“15 Deep today. Happy anniversary Babe,” Boris captioned a series of photos bonding with his wife. “I ❤️ you.”
Join us in wishing the couple, who shares two children, many more years to come!
- Former WWE Star Michael Jones, Known As 'Virgil,' Dies at 61He was best known for being the bodyguard for the “Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase during his time in the WWF and WCW.02/28/2024
- Kanye West and Ty Dolla Sign Sued For 'Unauthorized Interpolation' By Donna Summer's EstateThe lawsuit claims that the two artists used Summers "I Feel Love" without permission on their track "Good (Don't Die)" from their album “Vultures 1.”02/28/2024
- BET Talks: Torrei Hart Says She Phoned Ex-Husband Kevin Hart ‘Out Of Respect’ When She Decided To Join Katt Williams On Tour“There are children involved. I’m not out here to be messy at all,” she told BET.02/28/2024
- Lynda Gravátt, Acclaimed Broadway and Television Actress, Dies at 76The award-winning actress appeared in several productions on stages in New York and played a pivotal role in the Washington D.C., theater community.02/28/2024
- Rihanna And A$AP Rocky Star In New Fenty Short FilmThis power couple is unstoppable!02/28/2024
- Chanel Iman and NFL Star Davon Godchaux Tie the Knot in Romantic Caribbean Yacht Wedding"Together we will continue to move mountains and love each other through thick and thin,” said the supermodel.02/28/2024