(Photo: Dominique Charriau/Getty Images for miu miu, Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for WarnerMedia)
Once again Fenty Beauty got it right when choosing models to represent the brand. The latest model to wear the magnificent colors is none other than actress and activist Amandla Stenberg.
The Hate U Give star announced on her Instagram yesterday that she was the newest ambassador of the popular brand.
According to the website, Fenty Beauty was developed by Rihanna “so that women everywhere would be included,” focusing on a wide range of traditionally hard to match skin tones, developing formulas that work for all skin types, and pinpointing universal shades. Her vision, above all, is to inspire.
What’s most interesting about the announcement is that many people have mistaken the 20-year-old actress for another actress.
Some commenters expressed simply how they “thought it was Karrueche.”
“I think we had the same thought. I thought the earth had surely shifted lol,” one commenter said.
“I’m gonna be honest, I would actually like Rihanna and Karrueche collab of some sorts (NOT music bc lordt no)...they’ve both moved on from that dude they used to date and are focused on their own projects. I stan women who aren’t defined by who they date!,” remarked another.
While both ladies are beautiful, maybe at first glance we can see how some folks were mistaken. However, it is clear that Amandla will make a fine addition to the Fenty Beauty family.
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024