(Photos from left: David Livingston/Getty Images, Peter Kramer/NBC/NBC NewsWire via Getty Images)
TMZ Sports reported that the NBA Hall of Famer and his ex-wife dropped nearly $1 million on their daughter Amirah's epic Sweet 16 party in Hollywood on Saturday night.
The party was reportedly held on the W Hotel's rooftop area, which they rented out, according to sources who told the celebrity website. Shaq and Shaunie also surprised Mimi with a brand new Mercedes-Benz G-Wagen as her birthday gift and got YG to perform for her and her friends.
The four-time NBA champion posted footage of YG performing to the crowd's delight on his Instagram account yesterday.
And Baller Alert posted the following video summing up the overall memorable evening.
Wow. Must be nice.
Happy birthday to the young queen and kudos to her parents for joining forces to pull this off.
Amirah will never forget this!
BET Sports News — Get the latest news and information about African-Americans in sports, including weekly recaps, celebrity news and photos of your favorite Black athletes.
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024