Courtesy Blogging While Brown
This weekend, bloggers of color and those interested in starting their own blog will gather at the sixth annual Blogging While Brown Conference to share ideas about creating a digital footprint with your own website.
This two-day event will take place on Friday, June 21 and Saturday, June 22 at the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture in Harlem, New York.
Attendees will come from around the country to learn about turning a blog into a business, branding, best practices for social media and how to use crowdfunding to raise money for creative endeavors.
Panels will feature experienced bloggers and writers who have successfully grown their brands such as Necole Bitchie of NecoleBitchie.com,Terrance Gaines of BrothaTech and Michele Grant of blacknbougie.com.
Learn more about the panel discussion schedule and how to register here.
BET National News - Keep up to date with breaking news stories from around the nation, including headlines from the hip hop and entertainment world. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Get ready for the BET Experience, featuring Beyoncé, Snoop Dogg, R. Kelly, Erykah Badu, Kendrick Lamar and many more. Go here for more details and info on how to buy tickets. Sign up now to attend free film screenings, celebrity basketball games and more.
(Photo: Courtesy Blogging While Brown)
- Young Thug Identified As the Alleged Gunman On 911 Call During YSL RICO TrialThe Atlanta rapper was ID'd by an unidentified woman in the 2013 incident.02/21/2024
- 'Who TF Did I Marry?’ 50-Part Confession Series Takes Over TikTokReesa Teesa took to the app to reveal how her journey in love took her down a rabbit hole filled with lies and deception.02/21/2024
- Beyoncé Makes History As the First Black Woman To Reach No. 1 On the Country ChartSince Feb 15, "Texas Hold Em" has accumulated more than 19.2 million official streams.02/21/2024
- Hydeia Broadbent, Prominent AIDS Activist and Motivational Speaker, Dies at 39She famously appeared on “A Conversation with Magic Johnson” at six years old where she discussed HIV awareness.02/21/2024
- Keke Palmer Sings ‘Inseparable’ In Honor Of Her Parents And Son Leo“I guess that’s what real love makes you feel,” said the Emmy winner.02/21/2024
- Paula Patton Gushes Over New Boyfriend“You are one of my greatest blessings!” said the actor.02/21/2024