(Photos from left: Taylor Hill/Getty Images, Johnny Nunez/WireImage)
Reality TV veterans Kandi Burruss and Tamar Braxton are set to appear in the same program as it was recently revealed that both ladies are a part of the cast of the forthcoming season of the CBS reality series Celebrity Big Brother.
The Real Housewives of Atlanta star and Braxton Family Values staple both took to social media to share the news with their fans.
Kandi first took to Instagram, following the show's announcement, to reiterate that she will be a part of the star-studded cast.
Tamar soon followed suit, confirming the announcement and also sharing with her followers that she has been a fan of the Big Brother franchise for a while.
The rest of the cast include former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci, Lindsay Lohan's infamous momager, Dina Lohan, athlete Ryan Lochte, actor Kato Kaelin, WWE wrestler Natalie EVA Marie, Olympic bobsledder Lolo Jones, NFL star Ricky Williams and more.
The show, which sees all of the contestants compete in a series of challenges while locked in a house together for a series of weeks, offers a grand prize of $250,000.
Celebrity Big Brother premieres on January 21 and will air for 13 episodes.
- Drink Recipes Inspired by 'All the Queen's Men' CharactersTake a sip of these delicious concoctions inspired by the series!03/04/2024
- Celebrating Timeless Love: Five Unforgettable Black TV Couples Who Defined Relationship GoalsFrom the comedic highs of Martin and Gina to the journey of Rainbow and Dre, these iconic Black TV couples continue to inspire and reflect the complexities of love.03/04/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: Kyla Pratt's Enduring Charm: 7 Memorable Roles from Child Star to Adult ActressThe NAACP Image Award nominee has been active in the entertainment biz since the ‘90s.03/04/2024
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024