(Photo: Heidi Gutman/Bravo/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images)
Real Housewives of Potomac fans will have to wait a little longer to see Robyn Dixon and her ex-husband Juan Dixon walk down the aisles to get remarried.
Robyn revealed to Page Six that the COVID-19 pandemic delayed their plans for a second wedding in the new season of RHOP.
“I was very respectful of the pandemic. Like, I pretty much didn’t leave my house for, like, that first three months,” she said, adding that “wedding planning for me was just not really, like, an option.”
“Juan and I have been married before, we have kids, so it’s not as urgent for us as it is for other people who want to, like, get their family life started,” Robyn continued.
The couple, both 42 years old, have two sons, 13-year-old Corey and Carter, 11. Robyn further explained that she and Juan didn’t want to plan a wedding with constantly changing CDC pandemic guidelines.
They first got married in July 2005 and divorced in March 2012, according to Page Six. Instead of going their separate ways, the couple continued to live together. They decided to remarry each other in December 2019.
- This Week In Good Black News: Rihanna, A$AP Rocky in Fenty Film; Beyoncé Tops Billboard 100 With "Texas Hold Em"; Russell Westbrook to Build Affordable Housing in LAPlus, the Philadelphia Orchestra renames its concert hall after legendary singer Marian Anderson.03/01/2024
- Aldis and Edwin Hodge on Breaking Down Doors for Black Voices in Sci-Fi with ParallelThe brothers spoke to BET about their new sci-film.03/01/2024
- Wendy Williams' Publicist Regrets Being In Lifetime DocumentaryShawn Zanotti said she would not have participated in the docuseries if she had been aware that it wasn't going to celebrate the former TV personality's career.02/29/2024
- Method Man’s Daughter Releases New MusicGoing by the rap moniker Chey, her latest song “Boujee & Ghetto" has almost 50,000 views in the first week of its release on YouTube.02/29/2024
- Kodak Black Delivers His Fourth Child HimselfThe Florida rapper welcomed the newborn on Feb.27.02/29/2024
- Five Facts About 'The Oval’s' Javon JohnsonThe actor is passionate about the craft of acting and mentoring aspiring minds.02/29/2024