(Photo: Jose Luis Pelaez Inc./Getty Images)
Don’t let ashiness jack up your look this winter. These lotions and creams will keep you ultra moisturized.
Bliss High Intensity 24-‘Heaven’ Healing Body Balm ($26)
Lactic acid exfoliates and colloidal oatmeal protects to reveal highly moisturized skin.
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream ($15)
The brand may be most known for face soap, but this cream is decadent enough to smooth even the roughest of elbows.
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Body Lotion ($10)
Shea Moisture is here for your skin, too. Thick without being greasy, this formula is intensely moisturizing.
Dermalogica Active Moist ($62)
Have oily skin? This lotion will hydrate your skin without leaving behind an oil slick.
Eucerin Eczema Relief Body Creme ($8)
Filled with oatmeal and creamide-3, this fragrance-free moisturizer is formulated specifically for eczema-afflicted skin.
OGX Hydrating Argan Oil of Morocco Body Lotion ($7)
Argan oil is super hydrating and absorbs quickly.
Kiehl’s Intensive Treatment and Moisturizer for Dry or Callused Areas ($26)
Use this cream on your toughest, driest areas. Wear it with socks at night to revive your feet.
Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Relief Healing Serum ($9)
With emollients to hydrate and Vaseline to seal, this formula seeks to heal dry skin long term.
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Original Solid ($6)
The old school favorite still works overtime to keep ash at bay.
Nivea Extended Moisture Body Lotion ($5)
Use this to take away the itchies for 48 hours at a time.
Carol’s Daughter Body Jelly ($11)
This moisturizer skips petroleum, mineral oil and parabens in favor of jojoba, sweet almond and soy oils to help skin retain moisture.
Olay Ultra Moisture In-Shower Body Lotion ($6)
It’s probably not enough to keep you moisturized all day, but this in-shower lotion is a good first step in your no-ash regimen.
Aveeno Skin Relief 24HR Moisturizing Lotion ($13)
“Triple Oat Complex” is the not-so-secret moisturizing ingredient in this sensitive skin-approved lotion.
Jason Revitalizing Wheat Germ Vitamin E Hand & Body Lotion ($6)
Revive your skin with all of the vitamins—it doesn’t just erase ash, it restores elasticity, too.
NatureWell Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Moisturizing Cream ($17)
Photo: Nature Well
Want to try coconut oil on your skin, but not excited about just scooping up the raw stuff? Try this luxe version.
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024