Jeff Schear/Getty Images for ESPN
Porsha Stewart is steadily expanding her brand. Not only does The Real Housewives of Atlanta star have her own line of luxury wigs and weaves called Naked, but she's also launched Beauty by Porsha Stewart to help maintain our style.
The beauty line features Bye Frizzy! towelettes to tame flyaways, eliminate static and keep hair smelling fresh. Bye Brittle! is a nail hardening treatment infused with diamond dust to strengthen nails and prevent peeling. A 25-count packet of Bye Frizzy! retails for $15 while a bottle of Bye Brittle! will cost you $10 through aveyou.com.
Her collection of weaves has styles for any look you're you want, whether it be wavy, curly or straight. Prices start a $72 for 14 inches and go up to $216 for a 32-inch piece.
To check out the line, visit gonakedhair.com.
BET.com always gives you the latest fashion and beauty trends, tips and news. We are committed to bringing you the best of Black lifestyle and celebrity culture.
Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
(Photo: Jeff Schear/Getty Images for ESPN)
- This Week In Good Black News: Rihanna, A$AP Rocky in Fenty Film; Beyoncé Tops Billboard 100 With "Texas Hold Em"; Russell Westbrook to Build Affordable Housing in LAPlus, the Philadelphia Orchestra renames its concert hall after legendary singer Marian Anderson.03/01/2024
- Aldis and Edwin Hodge on Breaking Down Doors for Black Voices in Sci-Fi with ParallelThe brothers spoke to BET about their new sci-film.03/01/2024
- Wendy Williams' Publicist Regrets Being In Lifetime DocumentaryShawn Zanotti said she would not have participated in the docuseries if she had been aware that it wasn't going to celebrate the former TV personality's career.02/29/2024
- Method Man’s Daughter Releases New MusicGoing by the rap moniker Chey, her latest song “Boujee & Ghetto" has almost 50,000 views in the first week of its release on YouTube.02/29/2024
- Kodak Black Delivers His Fourth Child HimselfThe Florida rapper welcomed the newborn on Feb.27.02/29/2024
- Five Facts About 'The Oval’s' Javon JohnsonThe actor is passionate about the craft of acting and mentoring aspiring minds.02/29/2024