Photo from left: Rob Kim/Getty Images for WatchLOUD.com
Drake seems to be taking a lot of delight in having the upper hand in his ongoing beef with Meek Mill. On Sunday, Drizzy trotted out Will Smith — the prodigal son and biggest star to ever come out of Meek's hometown of Philadelphia — at his OVO Fest in Toronto, leading many to speculate that the move was a not-so-subtle jab at Meek.
We may never know if Smith's attendance at OVO was to stunt on his fellow Philly native, or has more to do with the fact that Drake and the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air star are collaborating on some new music.
In any case, we're definitely more interested to see if rumors that Drizzy will debut yet another diss track at OVO turn out to be true.
- Judge Rules That Texas School District's Suspension of Darryl George Over Length of His Locs Did Not Violate CROWN ACTDarryl George, an 18-year-old student at Barbers Hill High School was first suspended from regular classes on Aug. 31, because he did not comply with the dress code.02/23/2024
- DDG Gets Candid On How He And Halle Bailey Got Pregnant After Nearly Two Years Of Dating“We weren’t aiming for a baby, but it just kinda happened,” said the rapper.02/23/2024
- Howard University To Debut First HBCU Ice Skating TeamThe intercollegiate skating team will face the University of Delaware in its first competition.02/23/2024
- Porsha Williams Files For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of MarriageAccording to a source, their split is "unrelated to recent allegations involving Simon's past," but rather, an "ongoing matter."02/23/2024
- Wendy Williams Finds Support in Blac Chyna Amidst Health Struggles: A Revealing Look in New Lifetime Documentary"Where Is Wendy Williams?" premieres on Saturday, February 24 at 8 p.m.02/23/2024
- Jermaine Dupri Confirms That Unreleased Usher Track Is Finally AvailableTaking to social media, the award-winning producer said that “Believe” will drop on February 23.02/23/2024