(Photo: Angela Weiss/Getty Images for AMP Energy)
Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood star Safaree Samuels is in shambles as he mourns the brutal murder of his uncle Vincent Roper, who was stabbed to death in his home last week. He was 64.
According to TMZ, the tragic event took place in Palmdale, California, where Roper, the reality star's mother's brother, lived. He and Safaree were reportedly extremely close.
Speaking with the site, Safaree explained that during his extensive relationship with Nicki Minaj, the femcee grew close to Roper, but she has not yet reached out to him.
Nicki apparently did not learn of Roper's death until Wednesday night, after which she tweeted this:
The police currently have no suspects in the murder case.
Take a look at Safaree's tearful explanation of his relationship with his late uncle below:
Get more Nicki Minaj news with BET Breaks, above.
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024