Photo by Amy Sussman/GA/The Hollywood Reporter via Getty Images
Lori Harvey and Damson Idris have taken their love oceanside.
On Tuesday (August 15), the socialite and SKN beauty founder shared moments from their romantic getaway with her 5 million followers on Instagram. In the post, the duo is enjoying everything the sunny skies of the resort city have to offer, including scenic views of the ocean and the nighttime sky, along with authentic food from the town.
For Harvey, this was a cue to make it fashionable. She captioned the post "Living La Vida Loca" while sporting sexy beachwear from her brand, Yevrah Swimwear. The images feature Harvey posing on a lounge chair while wearing a casual cropped graphic tee and an orange bikini bottom as she smiles while holding a glass in front of her face. In another frame, she is seen modeling a pistachio bandeau top and a pair of high-cut matching bottoms while sitting on the ground with the water in view.
From swimwear to date wear, Harvey knows how to rock it all. Further into her post, she models a sequence of dresses, including an off-white number that she wore while taking a selfie in front of a mirror.
Harvey also posted a snap of her donning a tropical minidress accentuated with a halter-neck and keyhole details, with a matching clutch. In another still, Harvey takes a more low-key approach while wearing an asymmetrical black dress, sunglasses, and a pair of sandals.
The power couple made it a moment to remember by taking a selfie together. In the shot, Idris wraps his arm around Harvey as they are seen sitting together.
"I don't wanna hear no more 'baby you take horrible pictures.' Look at this art." Idris posted in the comment section of her post. She replied, "I taught you well 😏🤣."
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 5 Iconic Music Videos that Showcase Chris Brown's StyleThe multihyphenate entertainer has built a canon of near-cinematic visuals that span his entire career.02/27/2024
- Kemba Smith Pradia, Kelley Kali Discuss The Impact of BET+’s ‘Kemba’In an exclusive interview, Kemba and director Kelley Kali share insights into the making of the film, its impact, and the ongoing mission to secure clemency for others, like Michelle West, ensnared by unjust sentencing laws.02/27/2024
- Princess Love Files For Divorce From Ray JThe star of "Love & Hip Hop Hollywood" broke the news on Instagram.02/26/2024
- 5 Things We Learned From the ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ DocuseriesThe two-part doc revealed much about the former TV show host's struggles with health, finances, and her bitter divorce.02/26/2024
- ‘Peetah’ Morgan Of Morgan Heritage Reggae Band Dies at 46No cause of death has been revealed.02/26/2024
- Ayo Edebiri And Da'Vine Joy Randolph Both Snag 2024 SAG AwardsLet’s show these sistas some love for their history-making achievements.02/26/2024