“I wanted to create something for women to feel beautiful and confident,” Harvey shared in a press release according to US Weekly. “When creating this line, I knew I wanted to partner with Revolve because they are the go-to company for vacation essentials, such as swimwear, so it was a no brainer for me. … For my first collection, I wanted to release staple pieces in chic colors that can be worn anywhere, any season and will never go out of style.”
Harvey added, “I am all about inclusivity and I think that is reflected in this collection. There is truly something for everyone that will make them feel confident and sexy.”
In an Instagram post announcing the launch of the swimwear line, she wrote, "A little BTS of my campaign shoot for @yevrahswim !!! I’m so excited my baby is available to shop now @revolve .com!!! My first drop is called “Euro Summer” and each piece is named after some of my favorite places in Europe that inspired me while I was making this collection."
She added, "Our sizes range from xs-xxl and the cuts accentuate and compliment the body perfectly. For my first drop, I wanted to make chic staple swimwear pieces that can be worn anywhere, anytime and any season. My goal was to create something that would make you feel confident and sexy. I hope you guys love it as much as I do 🏾 Thank you so much to my team and everybody that helped make this possible! Almost 2 years in the making, this has been a labor of love."
Raissa Gerona, Chief Brand Officer, REVOLVE, said in a statement to BET, “We've built a great relationship with Lori over the last few years so it feels very organic to launch her new swim brand, YEVRAH, on REVOLVE. We are inspired by Lori's style, influence, and community and are excited to share the brand with our customers who are always looking for the best, and newest, swimwear brand. YEVRAH is a beautiful collection that women can feel confident and their best self in. We're thrilled to be able to partner with Lori and share her vision with our community.”
Harvey also owns a skincare company called SKN by Lori Harvey. The swimwear line, Yevrah, is her last name spelled backward.
According to PEOPLE, her brother, Jason Harvey, previously had a footwear line called Yevrah. A social media user asked why she chose to use the name to which Lori responded, “He used to, not anymore. I asked if I could revive and rebrand the name and he gave me his blessing.”
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024