In the current pantheon of celebrity bad girls, Lindsay Lohan is the one aiming for longevity in her infamy. She recently dodged jail time for an altercation with a drug rehab counselor, but still faces charges for allegedly stealing a necklace from a jewelry store. And need we go into the numerous court appearances and run-ins with the law and the little-to-no jail time? It’s enough to make one extremely weary of Lindsay’s vida loca. Collectively, it's safe to say we're really fed up...
10. Because along with her father’s genes, she’s also inheriting his rap sheet.
9. Because we’re tired of thinking to ourselves, whenever she makes the news, “What now?”
8. Because, judging from the tight-ass dresses she wears to court, she’s mistaking the courtroom for the China Club.
7. Because, with all the valuables getting swiped whenever she’s around (chains, furs, diamonds, etc.), Lindsay—or a phantom with expensive taste—is starting to make Winona “Shop Lifter” Ryder look like an amateur.
6. Because we forgot what she was famous for (and the last good film we saw her in was 2004’s Mean Girls).
5. Because, at some point, all Hollywood bad girls—like Paris Hilton, Britney Spears and Nicole Ritchie—grow up.
4. Because she’s been doing mostly B-list films (and, when you’re fired from playing a pioneering porn star in a film, you’re hitting the bottom of your career).
3. Because the majority of the photo shoots she does nowadays are for mug shots.
2. Because her Twitter account gets more publicity than Libya.
1. Because our fascination with her has been replaced by, you guessed it, Charlie Sheen, who—now that his 15 minutes are up—will be replaced by the next celebrity train wreck.
(Photo: David McNew-Pool/Getty Images)