(Photo: Prince Williams/Wireimage)
VH1 is resurrecting The Surreal Life after a 15-year hiatus.
The revival is slated to hit the air this fall and will feature Dennis Rodman, August Alsina, Manny MUA, Tamar Braxton, CJ Perry and Stormy Daniels as celebrity cast members.
The Surreal Life follows the cast who cohabitate under one roof and participate in group activities.
The program’s original two seasons on The WB before it moved to VH1 for four more seasons. It also created spinoffs, including My Fair Brady and Flavor of Love.
“’The Surreal Life’ is known for bringing together some of the biggest names in pop culture and creating many unforgettable moments in reality television,” Nina L. Diaz, president of content and chief creative officer of MTV Entertainment Group, said in a statement. “We are excited to see how this stellar celebrity cast will make captivating television for audiences everywhere.”
The Surreal Life revival will return with its original production company, 51 Minds Entertainment. Executive producers will include Christian Sarabia, Fernando Mills, Ken Martinez, Nicole Elliott, Kat Uyenco, Jen McGrogan, Jordan Browne, Elena Diaz, Tolani Holmes and Dan Caster. The executives in charge for MTV Entertainment Group will be Donny Herran and Angela Liao.
- Fireboy DML Is Ready To Drop Gems From His Year of GrowthThe Nigerian pop superstar retraces his musical journey with BET as he discusses his next studio album and his hopes for the future of African music.02/26/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 7 Duet Partners and Featured Artists that Elevated H.E.R.'s TracksHer epic collaborations are among the best parts of the R&B singer’s award-winning catalog.02/26/2024
- Judge Rules That Texas School District's Suspension of Darryl George Over Length of His Locs Did Not Violate CROWN ACTDarryl George, an 18-year-old student at Barbers Hill High School was first suspended from regular classes on Aug. 31, because he did not comply with the dress code.02/23/2024
- DDG Gets Candid On How He And Halle Bailey Got Pregnant After Nearly Two Years Of Dating“We weren’t aiming for a baby, but it just kinda happened,” said the rapper.02/23/2024
- Howard University To Debut First HBCU Ice Skating TeamThe intercollegiate skating team will face the University of Delaware in its first competition.02/23/2024
- Porsha Williams Files For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of MarriageAccording to a source, their split is "unrelated to recent allegations involving Simon's past," but rather, an "ongoing matter."02/23/2024