Photo: Tom Briglia/ WireImage
Cam’ron is slated to appear in the upcoming ABC drama series Queens, with Brandy and Eve.
The Diplomats rapper will star as himself in the show that follows women rappers in their 40s attempting to become stars once again. According to Shadow And Act, Cam will star as a former collaborator of the group, who was romantically involved with Xplicit, who is portrayed by Brandy.
If you’ll remember, Cam has been trending over his Instagram video posts of him with Brandy, so it looks like this is what they’ve been working on.
Eve will take on the roll of Brianna, aka Professor Sex, while Naturi Naughton has been tapped to play Da Thrill. Additionally, Nadine Velazquez will star as Butter Pecan while Pepi Sonuga will play Lil Muffin.
Zahir McGhee, Sabrina Wind and Tim Story will serve as executive producers for the series, which is produced by ABC Signature, a part of Disney Television Studios. The pilot episode is written by Zahir McGhee and directed by Tim Story.
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024
- Rhymefest Reimagines The Beauty of the Black Diaspora On His New Album ‘James & Nikki: A Conversation’The acclaimed multi-hyphenate pays tribute to the legendary writers on his latest project and he spoke about the impact he hopes to have with his art.02/27/2024
- This HBCU Alum’s Baseball Journey To The Major League Baseball Front OfficeFrom Alcorn State University to the Pittsburgh Pirates, Brandon Rembert shares how his HBCU prepared him for the pros.02/27/2024
- Bevel Gifts Clark Atlanta University A Locker Room RenovationThe men’s grooming brand transformed the HBCU’s basketball team’s locker room into a state-of-the-art barbershop and lounge space.02/27/2024