(Photo: Michael Loccisano/Getty Images for GQ)
Uh oh. LeBron James might have some explaining to do to his wife Savannah James. The NBA all-star was just put on full blast by an Instagram model named Rachel Bush for trying to slide into Rachel's DMs.
Bush, 18, posted a screen shot of a message she found in her DMs from the official Instagram account of LeBron James. "Hey what's up," read the message from LeBron, which Bush reposted with a question of her own: "Haha wut?" The screengrab has since been deleted, but not before Twitter took notice. LeBron is getting the serious side-eye. Check out an image of Rachel below.
Rachel isn't your average Insta-vixen, either. She had 280,000 followers before the LeBron incident and is reportedly dating another athlete, Cleveland Browns player Jordan Poyer.
Are there any faithful guys left in the NBA? Recent news seems to suggest not. Catch up on the latest drama between Nick Young and Iggy Azalea with BET Breaks below:
BET.com is your No. 1 source for Black celebrity news, photos, exclusive videos and all the latest in the world of hip hop and R&B music.
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024