(Photo: Prince Williams/Wireimage)
Ladies and gents, mark your calendars!
You’re cordially invited to a very icy wedding celebration! On November 22, 2016, Gucci Mane proposed to his longtime girlfriend Keyshia Ka’oir at an NBA Atlanta Hawks game and BET is excited to announce that we will be bringing you along for the journey to wedded bliss!
The untitled docuseries will follow the twists and turns of hip-hop power couple Gucci Mane and Keyshia Ka’oir as they work to blend their families and defy the odds as they prepare for the most extravagant celebrity wedding of the year.
The two have set a date for the wedding, which will of course take place on October 17, 2017. Throughout his rap career, the rapper has used the number 1017 to represent things that are very near and dear to his heart. The number stems from his grandfather's home address and as the inspiration for his 1017 Brick Squad Records label. Stay tuned, the Woptober wedding will be one you won’t want to miss! Until then, check out Neyo and Crystal’s beautiful wedding below!
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024