Military chic is here to stay and a quite few celebs have been embracing the trend in Tameka Foster Raymond's new custom vintage military jacket collection Cult de Jour. Kevin Hart, Nene Leakes, Shaunie O'Neal, Evelyn Lozada, Black Thought and others have been spotted modeling their custom designs on the ‘gram. Faux fur collars, embroidered patches, shimmering sequins and more fun details make this collection, dare we say, iconic.
Cult de Jour is made to order and customized to fit each customer’s distinct persona giving you a chance to play designer. The jackets come in eight different styles, feature an assortment of 7 to 12 embellishments and are available in men, women and kids sizes. And the best part is no two pieces are alike, aka you'll never get caught in the same jacket as your coworker, neighbor or brother’s best friend’s cousin.
“I have always had a love for military style clothing,” explains Tameka of the line’s inspiration. “My father would incorporate basic battle dress uniform shirts, long johns and hats into his casual style.”
The stylist/fashion designer/interior designer's passion for military wear started long before it became a “thing.” She was decking her clients out in military jackets, as seen in music videos for The Fugees "Fu-Gee La," "Ready or Not" and ex-husband Usher's "Yeah."
The collection ranges from $225 to $725, depending on which style jacket you choose from, but a percentage of the proceeds go to select veterans organizations. Look good and feel good while paying it forward to Black Veterans of America, Iraq Veterans Against the War and Veteran's for Peace as well as Tameka's non-profit organization Kile's World.
Will you fall into formation this season with your very own Cult de Jour original?
- Young Thug Identified As the Alleged Gunman On 911 Call During YSL RICO TrialThe Atlanta rapper was ID'd by an unidentified woman in the 2013 incident.02/21/2024
- 'Who TF Did I Marry?’ 50-Part Confession Series Takes Over TikTokReesa Teesa took to the app to reveal how her journey in love took her down a rabbit hole filled with lies and deception.02/21/2024
- Beyoncé Makes History As the First Black Woman To Reach No. 1 On the Country ChartSince Feb 15, "Texas Hold Em" has accumulated more than 19.2 million official streams.02/21/2024
- Hydeia Broadbent, Prominent AIDS Activist and Motivational Speaker, Dies at 39She famously appeared on “A Conversation with Magic Johnson” at six years old where she discussed HIV awareness.02/21/2024
- Keke Palmer Sings ‘Inseparable’ In Honor Of Her Parents And Son Leo“I guess that’s what real love makes you feel,” said the Emmy winner.02/21/2024
- Paula Patton Gushes Over New Boyfriend“You are one of my greatest blessings!” said the actor.02/21/2024