Ciara made a striking arrival at the Los Angeles premiere of “The Color Purple.”
The "How We Roll" singer flaunted her bare baby bump in a striking ensemble designed by Georges Hobeika that included a long, flowing cape, flared pants, and a whimsical blouse that was unbuttoned to reveal a hint of her bump, which was adorned with gold embellishments.
Ciara plays the role of Nettie Harris in the new film adaptation of the Tony-winning Color Purple musical. After Halle Bailey was announced to play the younger version of her character, the Atlanta-born star joined the film's cast, according to PopSugar.
While graciously strolling the purple carpet at the premiere, she told ET's Kevin Frazier she thinks she’s ready for baby number 4. Cradling her growing bump, she said, "I think I'm ready. You know, it's like I'm ready, but I'm not ready, but I'm ready."
Anticipating their fourth child and third together, Ciara and her husband, Russell Wilson, the Denver Broncos quarterback, are excited about expanding their family. The couple, who exchanged vows in 2016, revealed the exciting news in August through a captivating black-and-white video featuring Ciara joyfully dancing with her growing baby bump.
This mommy mogul takes parenthood seriously. Ciara also told ET, "The thing is— to me—when you bring a new life, it's such a big responsibility. I already have three babies right now, and they're turnt. It's like the three stooges; you never know what you're going to get. Adding a fourth member in is like, 'what's that going to be like?'"
It's no secret that CiCi adores her husband as a father. During an interview on the "Call Her Daddy" podcast with Alex Cooper, she shared, "He's an incredible father," Ciara exclaimed about her current husband. "Observing him with all our children is truly heartwarming. It's not just heartwarming; it's incredibly attractive, if I may be candid."
She went on to say, “Let me tell you, ladies, when a guy dives into parenting duties, changes diapers, and shows up at teacher-parent conferences, it's like, 'Wow!'”
After Cooper playfully brought up the possibility of the couple having another baby following her ongoing pregnancy, Ciara quickly addressed it. "You sound like Russ. Don't get ahead of yourself. Let's take it one baby at a time," she joked.
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024