Rolling Loud Toronto Festival 2022: Future, Dave And Wizkid To Headline
Rolling Loud is headed to Canada!
This fall, the largest hip-hop festival will make its way to Toronto, with rapper Future, British artist Dave, and Afrobeats artist Wizkid headlining the mega event.
With the festivities taking place from Sept. 9 until Sept. 11 at Ontario Place, Rolling Loud Toronto, several rap heavyweights are slated to take the stage, including Migos, Roddy Ricch, Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Yachty, Trippie Redd, and UK-bred artists like Central Cee, Skepta, and AJ Tracey.
Tickets for Rolling Loud Toronto go on sale April 29 at 12 p.m. ET.
Canadian-based talent NAV, Belly, Pressa, and Roy Woods will also perform.
In other Rolling Loud news, for Rolling Loud Miami coming to the Sunshine State from July 22-24, Ye, Kendrick Lamar, and Future will headline the festival.
Future is also scheduled to headline Rolling Loud Portugal on July 8.
The High Off Life rapper will also be releasing his next album soon after teasing the project on his Instagram on Monday (Apr. 25) revealing the title of the body of work; I NEVER LIKED YOU.
It’s unclear if his album will drop before any of his Rolling Loud headliners, but it’s safe to say a few surprises could be seen during his sets.
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Rick Ross: We Used To Jack Cadillac Emblems…Here’s How We Did It
- Laura Govan: Blac Chyna Deserves Own Show…$100M Kardashian Suit Proves It!!!
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Trolls Lil Durk & King Von's Memory Through Fake Lil Durk
- Ne-Yo Remarries Ex-Wife Crystal Renay Two Years After Divorcing Her
- Killer Mike: Drug Offenders Given Clemency, Deserve To Sell Again…Legally