(Photo by Andrew Toth/Getty Images for TAO Group)
Jennifer Lopez is rethinking her decision to legally marry her fiancé, Alex “A-Rod” Rodriguez. And apparently, the feeling is mutual.
After the pandemic put a pause on their lavish Italian wedding—planned for June—the two apparently have contemplated not making their union “official”.
While chatting on Andy Cohen's Deep & Shallow Interviews, the 51-year-old entertainer shared intimate details about her future with the retired MLB star.
"We've talked about [not getting married] for sure," Lopez responded to Cohen after he asked her about Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell's 35-year relationship without legal marriage. “I mean at our age, we’ve both been married before, it’s like, do we get married? Do we not? What does it mean for us? And it’s just, it comes down to like personal, like, what do you want to do? There’s definitely no rush though.”
She went on to share that she was “really sad” to call off the wedding in Italy, especially since they “put out all this money” on the planned event.
Believing everything happens in “divine time,” she added, “It just kind of gave us a moment to pause and think about it. I think it's something that maybe is still important to us, but there's no rush… it'll happen when it happens.”
Whether the lovebirds, who became engaged in March 2019, opt for signing marriage papers or decide to opt for common law marriage, it is no question that the couple has an unbreakable bond.
Watch the clip, below.
- Fireboy DML Is Ready To Drop Gems From His Year of GrowthThe Nigerian pop superstar retraces his musical journey with BET as he discusses his next studio album and his hopes for the future of African music.02/26/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 7 Duet Partners and Featured Artists that Elevated H.E.R.'s TracksHer epic collaborations are among the best parts of the R&B singer’s award-winning catalog.02/26/2024
- Judge Rules That Texas School District's Suspension of Darryl George Over Length of His Locs Did Not Violate CROWN ACTDarryl George, an 18-year-old student at Barbers Hill High School was first suspended from regular classes on Aug. 31, because he did not comply with the dress code.02/23/2024
- DDG Gets Candid On How He And Halle Bailey Got Pregnant After Nearly Two Years Of Dating“We weren’t aiming for a baby, but it just kinda happened,” said the rapper.02/23/2024
- Howard University To Debut First HBCU Ice Skating TeamThe intercollegiate skating team will face the University of Delaware in its first competition.02/23/2024
- Porsha Williams Files For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of MarriageAccording to a source, their split is "unrelated to recent allegations involving Simon's past," but rather, an "ongoing matter."02/23/2024