Fans are itching to see The Best Man: Final Chapters and director Malcolm D. Lee shared a few first-look photos with the cast on set.
The director confirmed in an Instagram post that Quentin, played by Terrence Howard, will be tying the knot in the series. His fellow co-stars Harold Perrineau and Morris Chestnut were smiling along in the pic.
Lee then posted photos with Taye Diggs, who plays Harper, and series newcomer Nicole Ari Parker.
BET.com previously reported Parker’s addition to the cast in addition to Ron Canada and Tobias Truvillion.
Parker is set to play Xiomara Amani, a captivating, high profile, multi-hyphenate beauty who is sure to disrupt the dynamic of the Best Man crew.
Canada (The Good Fight, Ted 2) will play Wellington, Quentin’s (Terrence Howard) father. He is the patriarch of the family and is uncertain about relinquishing control of the family business to his son and Truvillion (Brooklyn’s Finest, New Amsterdam) will play Jaha, a conscious urban farmer who sells produce to a farmer’s market and works with many chefs.
The series is set to stream on Peacock.
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- French Montana Accused of Ripping Off Lyrics in 'Handstand'
- Drake Troll Says DM'ing My Wife Crossed the Line, But it's All Love
- Travis Scott Performs at Miami Club During Grand Prix Weekend
- Snoop Dogg's Son Cordell Broadus' Car Stolen
- Megan Thee Stallion's BF, Pardi, Takes Her for a Ride in the Club