(Photos from left: Joe Scarnici/Getty Images for BMI, Prince Williams/Getty Images for PUMA)
Looks like Stevie J and Young Dro are getting back in the ring for another round.
The Love & Hip Hop stars are beefing over a woman, again, but this time it's not Stevie's ex Joseline Hernandez in the crossfire. For some reason, Stevie took it upon himself to expose Dro's down-in-the-DM relationship with another woman, who happens to be a transgender model named Jmiyah Harrell.
Here's what's going down...
It all started when stevie dropped the receipts on Dro's "side lady dude," warning dro not to try to "get hot off my BM" Joseline:
He wants Dro to "have a new respect for the transgender community.”
Dro responded, of course, and threatened violence:
here's the model in the middle of it all:
Twitter is already placing bets...
- Judge Rules That Texas School District's Suspension of Darryl George Over Length of His Locs Did Not Violate CROWN ACTDarryl George, an 18-year-old student at Barbers Hill High School was first suspended from regular classes on Aug. 31, because he did not comply with the dress code.02/23/2024
- DDG Gets Candid On How He And Halle Bailey Got Pregnant After Nearly Two Years Of Dating“We weren’t aiming for a baby, but it just kinda happened,” said the rapper.02/23/2024
- Howard University To Debut First HBCU Ice Skating TeamThe intercollegiate skating team will face the University of Delaware in its first competition.02/23/2024
- Porsha Williams Files For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of MarriageAccording to a source, their split is "unrelated to recent allegations involving Simon's past," but rather, an "ongoing matter."02/23/2024
- Wendy Williams Finds Support in Blac Chyna Amidst Health Struggles: A Revealing Look in New Lifetime Documentary"Where Is Wendy Williams?" premieres on Saturday, February 24 at 8 p.m.02/23/2024
- Jermaine Dupri Confirms That Unreleased Usher Track Is Finally AvailableTaking to social media, the award-winning producer said that “Believe” will drop on February 23.02/23/2024