(Photo: Bennett Raglin/Getty Images for WE tv)
Peter Gunz is most known for his love triangle with Amina Buddafly and Tara Wallace. However, in an upcoming episode of Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars, he revealed an abusive past that shocked everyone.
In the exclusive BET.com video below, Peter said, "An older woman, she used to do some really inappropriate things to me ... put her mouth inappropriate places." He added, "When I got older, 14, the girlfriends I had, I was pressuring them into having sex. So I felt like to took the abuse that I got and put it on other people.
Watch the emotional clip below:
To see the full episode, watch this week’s episode of WE tv’s Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars, which airs this Friday, December 1. Check your local listings.
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024