(Photo: NBA via TNT)
Game one of the NBA Finals truly did not disappoint. Although the matchup between the Golden State Warriors and the Toronto Raptors was extremely close — with the Raptors coming out on top 118-109 — it was the sideline antics between the Warriors’ stars and Drake that stole the show.
Even though Drake’s courtside behavior may have been reprimanded by NBA Commissioner Adam Silver, the artist was clearly not in his feelings about the conversation.
The trolling all began with the simple use of a name and a jersey. While the Canadian rapper may have a tattoo of Steph Curry’s jersey number on his arm, he made it very clear on Thursday night the only Curry he acknowledged is Toronto Raptors legend Dell Curry.
Drake’s first act of trolling happened when he walked on the court wearing Dell Curry’s Raptors jersey, which coincidentally is also number 30
Then, during the game, Steph Curry and Drake appeared to exchange some light banter
Little did Steph know, Drake pulled out a piece of lint from the Warriors star’s hair just to sell it on eBay under the username DraymondShouldntWear23
Drake’s eBay username took a shot at Draymond Green, who wears the same number as other NBA legends such as Michael Jordan and LeBron James.
Hours after the game, people discovered the eBay listing was not only real, but it already reached a bid of $50,000
Draymond was also involved in a meme-worthy showdown with Drake right after the Raptors cinched a close victory
During the brief confrontation, Drake yelled the word “trash” at Draymond as he and Steph walked off the court.
After the game, a reporter asked Draymond about the “scuffle” and he quickly replied, “you got a question about basketball?”
“It wasn’t really a scuffle, because I didn’t hit him and he didn’t hit me. I didn’t push him, and he didn’t push me. We talked. We barked a little bit, but I wouldn’t necessarily consider that a scuffle,” Draymond told the reporter.
The faceoff between the Warriors stars and Drake quickly became a trending a topic on Twitter
And most people agreed that Toronto won twice that night
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024