(Photo: Paras Griffin/Getty Images)
Tyrese continues to take Ls, starting with that bizarre feud he initiated against The Rock. Now, though, it's suddenly becoming clear why Black Ty lashed out at his co-star for allegedly deciding to take another job before the next installment of Fast & Furious: Tyrese really, really needed that check.
Black Ty's been having pretty much the worst year ever, but it's not all looking grim. Find out the good news he received recently with BET Breaks, above.
According to TMZ, Tyrese recently submitted legal documents in his ongoing case with his ex-wife Norma Gibson, in an attempt to prove he is actually as broke as he says he is.
He explained that while he makes a whopping $105,686 every month, he spents $107,576, which is more than he actually has. This, of course, is what eventually put him in hard times, financially. Reportedly, Ty has a fully-functioning Behihana and Starbucks inside his Beverly Hills pad. Maybe time to open them up to the public?
In addition to his irresponsible spending, he currently has a $133,750 debt to his attorneys, putting him further in the red. The documents do show, however, that Black Ty has $884,658 in the bank and $1.7 million in property in property worth. At this pace, though, he'll burn through that before the end of 2018, which explains why he was so pissed at Dwayne Johnson for signing on to a F&F solo spin-off that would delay the next franchise installment — and his next big payday.
The singer/actor has recently made headlines over the past few months for his social media outbursts, which he has since blamed on psychiatric pills.
- Sydney McLaughlin-Levrone Talks Her New Book ‘Far Beyond Gold Running From Fear To FaithIn her memoir, the Olympic gold medalist explores her journey and all the obstacles she had to overcome to become one of the greatest track and field athletes ever.02/23/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 7 Key Roles that Define Michael B. Jordan's CareerDive into all of the career-defining TV and movie roles that skyrocketed Jordan to superstardom, from HBO’s “The Wire” to the blockbuster “Creed” franchise.02/23/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: Queen of Documentaries: 5 Powerful Non-Fiction Films Directed by Ava DuVernayThe award-winning director has a knack for using her powerful lens to depict groundbreaking stories that tackle music, race, culture, and corrupt systems.02/23/2024
- Demi Singleton Says Her 'Bass Reeves' Character Changed How She Saw Her LifeSingleton shares her journey, challenges, and the empowering impact of bringing to light the untold stories of Black heroes in American history.02/23/2024
- 'Tyler Perry’s Sistas': Five Plot Twists That Could Happen With Karen’s BabySistas has so many twists and turns that it’s hard not to imagine the other crazy things that could pop up about Karen’s baby.02/22/2024
- DC Young Fly Pleads For The Return Of His Bag That Contained Jack Oh's Death CertificateThe comedian’s bag was allegedly stolen in Los Angeles at the Hollywood Improv Comedy Club.02/22/2024