(Photo: Emma McIntyre /VF19/WireImage)
Over the weekend, Ciara posted a video showing herself holding her 2-year-old daughter, Sienna Wilson, in a swimming pool while close friend Serena was cradling her 1-year-old, Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr.
In the adorable video clip, Ciara and Serena are seen holding their happy toddlers while teaching them to say French phrases like "Bonjour!" and "a bientot!"
See the adorable Instagram video below:
“The moments I cherish,” Ciara captioned the play-date video with the hashtags #SweetMemories #MomLife. “@serenawilliams and I with our girls in Cannes.”
There’s no doubt Ciara is enjoying her life as a mother. The 33-year-old “Beauty Marks” singer and her NFL player husband, Russell Wilson, are often spotted on social media enjoying moments with their two children, Sienna and 5-year-old son Future Zahir Wilburn.
Serena and her hubby, Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian, have been sharing their special parenting moments since welcoming their little girl in September 2017.
The 37-year-old famed tennis player recently posted a photo braiding her daughter's hair that left the internet swooning!
This is a serious cuteness overload! We love to see mommy moments that combine a play date, language lessons and adorable faces!
- Judge Rules That Texas School District's Suspension of Darryl George Over Length of His Locs Did Not Violate CROWN ACTDarryl George, an 18-year-old student at Barbers Hill High School was first suspended from regular classes on Aug. 31, because he did not comply with the dress code.02/23/2024
- DDG Gets Candid On How He And Halle Bailey Got Pregnant After Nearly Two Years Of Dating“We weren’t aiming for a baby, but it just kinda happened,” said the rapper.02/23/2024
- Howard University To Debut First HBCU Ice Skating TeamThe intercollegiate skating team will face the University of Delaware in its first competition.02/23/2024
- Porsha Williams Files For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of MarriageAccording to a source, their split is "unrelated to recent allegations involving Simon's past," but rather, an "ongoing matter."02/23/2024
- Wendy Williams Finds Support in Blac Chyna Amidst Health Struggles: A Revealing Look in New Lifetime Documentary"Where Is Wendy Williams?" premieres on Saturday, February 24 at 8 p.m.02/23/2024
- Jermaine Dupri Confirms That Unreleased Usher Track Is Finally AvailableTaking to social media, the award-winning producer said that “Believe” will drop on February 23.02/23/2024