(Photos from left: Rodin Eckenroth/WireImage, /Bauer-Griffin/GC Images)
Now at his wit’s end with Kanye West, West Coast rap icon Snoop Dogg snatched back his olive branch for the shamed Chicago emcee and hurled ‘Ye back to his bad side on Sunday (October 14).
Uncle Snoop has been one of rap’s few top-tier icons speaking out against Kanye, who’s distancing himself farther and farther away from fans and hip-hop to snuggle beneath Donald Trump. His recent powwow with Trump not only shattered the internet, but what was left of Snoop’s amnesty for the GOOD Music honcho.
While remaining Yeezy fans stare in disbelief at his downward spiral, falling from the grace of rap iconism, Snoop is glancing over at Drake, who he believes sunk ‘Ye into his feelings after some premarital secrets involving his wife, Kim Kardashian, hit the fan.
Allow him to explain…
Announcing his epiphany to Instagram, Snoop said he might have figured it all out…
“I may be on a late fray, but I just found out who ‘kiki’ was,” Snoop said, referencing Drake’s “In My Feelings” smash hit while walking around the JW Marriott on Yeezy’s Chicago stomping grounds. “’Kiki’ is your b**ch! That’s why you’re so mad! ‘Cause Drake put d**k in your b**ch!”
First suspicions of a pre-Kanye rendezvous between Kim and Drizzy rose back in August after a certain Nick Cannon theory about ‘Ye’s anxious desire to shut down the beef between Drake and GOOD Music president and emcee, Pusha T. Kim slammed the door shut on the suspicions soon after, which Snoop is now happily reopening.
‘Drake, you a cold n**ga, cuz!’ Snoop continued
“I like that song, but I ain’t know why I liked it. I really like it now.” The Long Beach-native then put his own twist on the lyrics that helps him make sense of the real message he thinks Drizzy was trying to send in the song. “Kiki, do you love me? Remember sucking me?”
We won’t repeat the rest of Uncle Snoop’s rather X-rated words on his “In My Feelings” theory here.
But, feel free to hit play at your own risk in the video below.
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024