(Photo: Prince Williams/WireImage)
Keke Wyatt and her husband, Michael Jamar, have made headlines this week after the singer posted a video detailing his threats to divorce her while she's eight months pregnant.
Now, with days passing since the now-deleted tearful clip, Jamar has spoken out on his own about the situation, confirming that he definitely is moving forward with his decision. However, a recent report shows that he may just be all talk and no action.
Jamar recently told The Jasmine Brand that his divorce plan is genuine and described his relationship with Wyatt as "toxic." However, according to Bossip, his hefty exit strategy may be fake as a court rep has confirmed that he is yet to file any paperwork or legal separation papers in their Georgia county.
The site reports that they reached out to the R&B singer's rep, who stated that the apparent split came out of the blue and was a surprise as she is set to give birth to their ninth child next month.
Wyatt has since deleted the video that started this entire debacle from her social media accounts but posted another while on a night out, complaining about going through a "hard time."
Of course, separations and divorces are complicated, and sometimes social media gets the news before the courts do (especially when so many children are involved), but this is a couple that's working through their relationship trouble on reality TV. So, ratings ploy or nah?
Watch Keke on a throwback appearance on The Mo'Nique Show, above.
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 7 Key Roles that Define Michael B. Jordan's CareerDive into all of the career-defining TV and movie roles that skyrocketed Jordan to superstardom, from HBO’s “The Wire” to the blockbuster “Creed” franchise.02/23/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: Queen of Documentaries: 5 Powerful Non-Fiction Films Directed by Ava DuVernayThe award-winning director has a knack for using her powerful lens to depict groundbreaking stories that tackle music, race, culture, and corrupt systems.02/23/2024
- Demi Singleton Says Her 'Bass Reeves' Character Changed How She Saw Her LifeSingleton shares her journey, challenges, and the empowering impact of bringing to light the untold stories of Black heroes in American history.02/23/2024
- 'Tyler Perry’s Sistas': Five Plot Twists That Could Happen With Karen’s BabySistas has so many twists and turns that it’s hard not to imagine the other crazy things that could pop up about Karen’s baby.02/22/2024
- DC Young Fly Pleads For The Return Of His Bag That Contained Jack Oh's Death CertificateThe comedian’s bag was allegedly stolen in Los Angeles at the Hollywood Improv Comedy Club.02/22/2024
- Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Frontotemporal Dementia And AphasiaHer medical team says both conditions have “presented significant hurdles” in her life.02/22/2024