(Photo: Slaven Vlasic/Getty Images)
The beloved and dangerously anticipated Millennium Tour, led by early 2000s R&B boy heartthrobs B2K, seemed to be off to an excellent start—up until Tuesday night (March 12), that is.
One of the group’s members, Raz B, blew off some steam via Instagram, revealing in now-deleted posts that he is “officially off the Millennium Tour!” The announcement came abruptly and rather unexpectedly considering the quartet’s successful kickoff of their first few concerts on the national tour. Apparently, Raz B caught wind that the group’s former manager, Chris Stokes, would be involved and chucked the deuces to the tour afterward. But just as suddenly as he departed, he retracted the decision and sent nothing but love in abundance for fans and concert goers excited to see him on the tour.
‘Raz B is officially off the tour,’ he said in the video…
“I don’t feel safe because I feel like Chris Stokes is around.”
For those unaware, Stokes is B2K’s former manager and Raz B’s cousin. Their storied history and relationship was unfortunately divided by allegations of child molestation from Stokes, which he still vehemently denies, but Raz B holds firm to. “So guess what?” he said. “I’m off the tour, good luck to everybody. No disrespect to [Omarion] because he’s my brother.” Raz B did, however, open up his heart for O to come talk to him about the tour and his decision to drop-out.
“Oh, and guess what? I guess we’re about to shoot the new new ‘Surviving Chris Stokes’ movie, right?” he continued, tagging the Lifetime television network, which aired the Surviving R. Kelly documentary. “I’m ready to talk.”
Thankfully, it appears as though he may have received that call from O…
Or just happened to have a change of heart because not long after, Raz B revoked the decision. “I am a work in progress,” he wrote in a separate post on his Instagram Story. “I appreciate the outpouring of love, empathy and understanding from my supporters.” He assured fans that he’d be continuing out the tour, too. “You all deserve it!”
Whew! That was a close one.
- Wendy Williams' Publicist Regrets Being In Lifetime DocumentaryShawn Zanotti said she would not have participated in the docuseries if she had been aware that it wasn't going to celebrate the former TV personality's career.02/29/2024
- Method Man’s Daughter Releases New MusicGoing by the rap moniker Chey, her latest song “Boujee & Ghetto" has almost 50,000 views in the first week of its release on YouTube.02/29/2024
- Kodak Black Delivers His Fourth Child HimselfThe Florida rapper welcomed the newborn on Feb.27.02/29/2024
- Tory Lanez Files New Appeal Over Megan Thee Stallion VerdictThe Canadian rapper is currently serving a 10-year sentence at North Kern State Prison in California.02/29/2024
- Opinion: Lifetime's 'Where Is Wendy Williams?' Documentary Should Raise Concerns Over Ethics and AccountabilityThe producers displayed insensitivity and a lack of regard for Wendy's well-being, and people should be outraged by it.02/29/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 5 Instances Where Ari Lennox Redefined Modern R&BThe powerful vocalist has used her endearing music to usher in a new sound for modern R&B.02/29/2024