(Photos from left: Greg Doherty/Getty Images, JB Lacroix/WireImage)
Torrei Hart has spoken out publicly about how her split with her now ex, Kevin Hart, took a toll on her, as she was present prior to his meteoric rise to stardom. Now, however, she's made it known that she has fully moved on and is even on better terms with his wife, Eniko.
Strangely enough, some Internet trolls seem to find issue in her maturity and have taken to social media to slam her for co-parenting civilly.
Recently, Torrei, a comedian in her own right, took to Instagram where she shared a family photo including the likes of Kevin, their two children, Eniko and herself. They all came together to celebrate her and Kevin's son Hendrix's birthday.
After toasting to the family moment in the caption, a commenter ridiculed her for posting the picture, writing, "@kevinhart4real or Eniko never put up pictures of you on their social media pages, so why do you you [sic] do it? I never understood that."
Maturely responding to the troll, she wrote, "If Kevin jumps off a bridge should I do it too[?] I'm a leader sweetheart I make my own rules."
When another commenter added that it "could never be me" taking a photo "with a woman who is married to the father of my kids," Torrei shared a few more words, stressing that her children are her main focus.
"Their happiness is what matters," she replied. "No one wins when the family feuds."
Take a look at the exchanges, below:
- Tory Lanez Files New Appeal Over Megan Thee Stallion VerdictThe Canadian rapper is currently serving a 10-year sentence at North Kern State Prison in California.02/29/2024
- Opinion: Lifetime's 'Where Is Wendy Williams?' Documentary Should Raise Concerns Over Ethics and AccountabilityThe producers displayed insensitivity and a lack of regard for Wendy's well-being, and people should be outraged by it.02/29/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 5 Instances Where Ari Lennox Redefined Modern R&BThe powerful vocalist has used her endearing music to usher in a new sound for modern R&B.02/29/2024
- Sanaa Lathan Stars In New Audible Original ‘The Justice’, Reveals She Wishes To Portray Her Character Onscreen"I want to play this in a movie. Let's put it out there," the actor manifested.02/29/2024
- 'Sistas:' Gary’s Lies May Finally Be Catching Up To HimGary’s secrets are much worse than they previously seemed after it comes out that he might be tied to a murder.02/29/2024
- Former WWE Star Michael Jones, Known As 'Virgil,' Dies at 61He was best known for being the bodyguard for the “Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase during his time in the WWF and WCW.02/28/2024