Art Basel 2022 once again did not disappoint as those in the worlds of music, art and entertainment converged in Miami for the annual festival.
One of the standouts was Travis Scott as he delivered an unannounced club performance and DJ set while in South Florida. In a clip obtained by TMZ, the Houston rapper is seen taking the stage at E11even, the same venue where Offset delivered his first performance since the death of Takeoff earlier the same week.
The video shows Scott performing the first verse of “SICKO MODE” before addressing a drunk fan who came toward the stage. “You’re on stage like a mu’fucka,” he says. “Come on. Come on! No bystander rule.”
Additionally, Scott rapped over his song “Highest in the Room” before taking over for his DJ, Chase B, to DJ himself.
Cardi B surprised Art Basel goers during her set as she brought out GloRilla to do their joint mega hit “Tomorrow 2”.
The performance also made headlines due to some online clarifying. After a Twitter troll tweeted “Not the Grammy winner performing in someone’s backyard,” the Bronx rapper got them all the way together.
“I got payed 1 million dollars to perform at this elite bankers event private event for 400 people and only for 35 minutes, think about that when you type about this Grammy winner,” the artist replied.
Curren$y also performed at Art Basel 2022. Check out his set below.
- Young Thug Identified As the Alleged Gunman On 911 Call During YSL RICO TrialThe Atlanta rapper was ID'd by an unidentified woman in the 2013 incident.02/21/2024
- 'Who TF Did I Marry?’ 50-Part Confession Series Takes Over TikTokReesa Teesa took to the app to reveal how her journey in love took her down a rabbit hole filled with lies and deception.02/21/2024
- Beyoncé Makes History As the First Black Woman To Reach No. 1 On the Country ChartSince Feb 15, "Texas Hold Em" has accumulated more than 19.2 million official streams.02/21/2024
- Hydeia Broadbent, Prominent AIDS Activist and Motivational Speaker, Dies at 39She famously appeared on “A Conversation with Magic Johnson” at six years old where she discussed HIV awareness.02/21/2024
- Keke Palmer Sings ‘Inseparable’ In Honor Of Her Parents And Son Leo“I guess that’s what real love makes you feel,” said the Emmy winner.02/21/2024
- Paula Patton Gushes Over New Boyfriend“You are one of my greatest blessings!” said the actor.02/21/2024