Lupita Nyong'o and Joshua Jackson, who recently separated from their partners, have seemingly moved on and into each other's arms. Checkmate!
In an update we didn't see coming, these actors appear to be Hollywood's newest couple. On Wednesday (Dec. 6), cameras photographed them taking a stroll in Joshua Tree, California, while holding hands, as reported by PEOPLE.
It is to be noted that Nyong'o and Jackson have yet to address the exact nature of their relationship, but a picture says a thousand words.
The "Black Panther: Wakanda Forever" star rocked a bright yellow pair of sweatpants, a neon green beanie, and a pair of brown footwear. She also wore black sunglasses and a t-shirt inscribed with "It's Okay To Cry."
Jackson got the beanie memo but opted for a blue one instead. He added a white crewneck sweatshirt in which he rolled up the sleeves and a pair of brown pants. He also wore sunglasses.
As their style appears to be in harmony, their budding romance seems to be in sync while sharing similarities of recent heartbreak.
In October, Nyong'o shared on Instagram that she and her boyfriend Selema Masekela had gone their separate ways. "I find myself in a season of heartbreak because of a love suddenly and devastatingly extinguished by deception," she said in part of the message.
That same month, Jodie Turner-Smith and the “Dawson’s Creek” alum ended their relationship after three years of marriage. They are parents to a 3-year-old daughter –Juno Rose Diana Jackson– whom Turner-Smith is seeking shared custody, as reported by PEOPLE.
According to TMZ, the date they separated was Sept. 13, and Jodie cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the dissolution of her relationship with Joshua. They do not have a prenuptial agreement, and Jodie requests no spousal support for her or Joshua.
Before Nyong'o and Jackson stepped out in public hand-in-hand, dating speculation began to surface when they were first seen sitting next to each other at a Janelle Monae concert in October, as cited by TMZ. In fact, that Los Angeles outing came one day after Nyong'o announced her break up from Masekela.
Then they were also seen leaving Erewhon Market in Los Angeles on Tuesday (Dec. 5).
So will they go IG official next, or will they step out together on a red carpet? Only time will tell.
- Wendy Williams Finds Support in Blac Chyna Amidst Health Struggles: A Revealing Look in New Lifetime Documentary"Where Is Wendy Williams?" premieres on Saturday, February 24 at 8 p.m.02/23/2024
- Jermaine Dupri Confirms That Unreleased Usher Track Is Finally AvailableTaking to social media, the award-winning producer said that “Believe” will drop on February 23.02/23/2024
- This Week In Good Black News: Beyoncé Makes Music History, Frankie Beverly Announces Farewell Tour, and Megan Thee Stallion Releases Nike CollectionPlus, Brittney Griner’s number was retired by Baylor University and Scarface is heading out on tour!02/23/2024
- New Music Friday: SZA, Steelo Brim & Saweetie Drop New TunesRefresh your playlists with these hot new tracks and check out a special behind-the-scenes video of Vic Mensa’s making of “BLUE EYES”, which was nominated for Outstanding Hip Hop/Rap Song at the 2024 NAACP Image Awards.02/23/2024
- Sydney McLaughlin-Levrone Talks Her New Book ‘Far Beyond Gold Running From Fear To FaithIn her memoir, the Olympic gold medalist explores her journey and all the obstacles she had to overcome to become one of the greatest track and field athletes ever.02/23/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 7 Key Roles that Define Michael B. Jordan's CareerDive into all of the career-defining TV and movie roles that skyrocketed Jordan to superstardom, from HBO’s “The Wire” to the blockbuster “Creed” franchise.02/23/2024