Odell Beckham Jr. and Kim Kardashian are taking things slow.
After nearly five months of dating, a source told PEOPLE that the couple are “still hanging out, but it’s pretty casual.” Still, these two are on the same page about the pace of their relationship.
"Neither of them are in any big hurry to jump into something serious,” the insider continued.
A budding romance began with the SKIMS co-founder and the Baltimore Ravens wide receiver in September 2023. That same month, the NFL player and his ex-girlfriend Lauren Wood –whom he shares son, Zydn, with– officially called it quits after nearly four years together.
Kardashian also attended the athlete's 31st birthday celebration in September in New York, as reported by PEOPLE.
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024