(Photo by Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic)
Judge Mathis recently spoke with TMZ, firmly denying the allegation that he spat on a valet who took too long to retrieve his Rolls-Royce.
Now, TMZ has released security camera footage of the incident, and it appears to show that some sort of exchange did indeed happen between the two.
As previously reported, the valet, who is remaining anonymous, claims the celebrity judge spat on him twice, with the second landing on his shirt. His attorney also chimed in, claiming that a DNA test will be conducted to prove the valet's point.
Mathis, however, stressed that they only got into a verbal disagreement after he waited a full 40 minutes for his luxury car to be brought to him.
The security footage, however, shows the TV judge angrily approaching the vehicle while the valet was sitting inside. He can then be seen leaning in to speak with him and, after a couple of seconds, quickly lunges his head forward into the car window. This is when the valet claims Mathis hurled a loogie in his face.
Afterward, Mathis continues to yell and point his finger at the valet and lunges forward one more time before a man approaches and pulls him away.
Take a look, below:
Though the video appears to show that some sort of exchange took place between Mathis and the valet, it is difficult to tell if the allegation made is true.
The police are currently investigating the alleged assault.
- Wendy Williams' Publicist Regrets Being In Lifetime DocumentaryShawn Zanotti said she would not have participated in the docuseries if she had been aware that it wasn't going to celebrate the former TV personality's career.02/29/2024
- Method Man’s Daughter Releases New MusicGoing by the rap moniker Chey, her latest song “Boujee & Ghetto" has almost 50,000 views in the first week of its release on YouTube.02/29/2024
- Kodak Black Delivers His Fourth Child HimselfThe Florida rapper welcomed the newborn on Feb.27.02/29/2024
- Tory Lanez Files New Appeal Over Megan Thee Stallion VerdictThe Canadian rapper is currently serving a 10-year sentence at North Kern State Prison in California.02/29/2024
- Opinion: Lifetime's 'Where Is Wendy Williams?' Documentary Should Raise Concerns Over Ethics and AccountabilityThe producers displayed insensitivity and a lack of regard for Wendy's well-being, and people should be outraged by it.02/29/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 5 Instances Where Ari Lennox Redefined Modern R&BThe powerful vocalist has used her endearing music to usher in a new sound for modern R&B.02/29/2024