Naomi Campbell is a name that speaks for itself. From iconic magazine covers, fierce catwalks, and jaw-dropping fashion moments, The mom of two is the fashion force behind many 90s looks that we still admire today. When Vogue recently placed her, along with other legendary supermodels, on the cover of their magazine for their super fashion issue, it was in complete alignment. Even after working decades in heels, Campbell still models with fierce precision. Still, Campbell's talent and passion hold today. Here are some of her most iconic looks.
Chloe Spring Show 1997
Campbell strutted her stuff for the Chloe spring show in a silver reflective dress with a plunging neckline. She had already created a buzz in the fashion world, and her presence spoke volumes.
Christian Dior 1999
The model was almost unrecognizable at the Christian Dior spring show. She rocked a pixie cut, natural makeup, and an enchanted face. She showcased an all-gold couture gown by the fashion powerhouse and a traditionally African-inspired neck garment.
Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2003
Campbell looked like an angel as she slayed wings with Black diamond detailing that flowed with her as she walked down the runway. They matched the pink, white, and black bikini she wore during the show.
Charity Walk 2006
Campbell and models walked in 2006 at the Fashion For Relief Charity in Bryant Park. She founded the fundraiser in 2005 and modeled a two-toned silver gown.
London Fashion Week 2010
London-based designer Daniella Helayel dressed Campbell in a vibrant tropical print for her fashion show. Campbell looked laser-focused while she owned her sun hat, dress, and matching panties.
Versace Show 2016
During the Versace show, the mom of two stuns in this red, white, and blue ensemble. We love this patriotic look featuring a light athlete jacket and matching skirt. Of course, an outfit is nothing without a bold accessory; in this case, it was a matching Versace backpack. The look is pulled together with knee-high blue boots and red lace detailing.
Alexandra McQueen 2022
After decades in the industry, Campbell is still walking down the runway. Her talent has evolved by becoming more sharp and poised than ever - as if we thought she could be any more talented! Campbell wore a mesh gold and black one-piece with all-black boots by designer Alexander McQueen.
The veteran supermodel, now a designer, has joined forces with PrettyLittleThing to bring us affordable luxury. The pieces produced alongside Nigeria-based Victor Anate and Jamaica-born, New York-based Edvin Thompson start at $10 but don't look like it.
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024