(Photo by Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images for NAACP Image Awards)
During the sit-down chat, the actor got candid about a tumultuous time in their marriage of more than 20 years and he didn't hold back.
In a clip for the episode, the A-list actor recalled a moment Jada cried for "45 days straight" as they were hitting some roadblocks in their marriage.
"There was a period where mommy woke up and cried 45 days straight — I started keeping a diary," he told Willow before Pinkett-Smith jokingly interjected that he "missed some days."
"It was every morning," he continued. "I think that's the worst I've ever felt in our marriage. I was failing miserably."
Watch them share a bit about the elusive moment in the teaser, below:
Red Table Talk has proven to be quite the hit since its premiere, earlier this year. It has since earned a 2018 People's Choice Award nomination for daytime talk show and saw Pinkett-Smith dish on a slew of topics her fans would never have learned her views on from her 17-year-long feud with Gabrielle Union to her dating Smith before he was divorced from his first wife.
Red Table Talk returns to Facebook Watch on October 22 with all new episodes.
- 'Tyler Perry’s Sistas': Five Plot Twists That Could Happen With Karen’s BabySistas has so many twists and turns that it’s hard not to imagine the other crazy things that could pop up about Karen’s baby.02/22/2024
- DC Young Fly Pleads For The Return Of His Bag That Contained Jack Oh's Death CertificateThe comedian’s bag was allegedly stolen in Los Angeles at the Hollywood Improv Comedy Club.02/22/2024
- Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Frontotemporal Dementia And AphasiaHer medical team says both conditions have “presented significant hurdles” in her life.02/22/2024
- 6 Black-Owned Businesses HBCU Students Should ShopIn honor of Black History Month, we’ve compiled a list of Black-owned businesses students will love to shop.02/22/2024
- Whoopi Goldberg Defends Malia Obama’s Decision To Drop Her Last Name Professionally"The Color Purple” star clapped back at critics saying, “This is a grown woman! Leave her alone.”02/22/2024
- Snoop Dogg Pays Tribute To His Brother Who Passed AwayBing Worthington, the legendary rapper’s half-brother, passed away on Feb 16.02/22/2024