Photo: Robert Kamau/GC Images
Jay-Z is investing in a new endeavor that may be the source of a little friendly competition between him and his wife, Beyoncé.
According to TMZ, the music mogul has reportedly invested in CLMBR, which is about to launch two flagship products – a pair of vertical climbing machines.
The company is hoping to compete with fitness giant Peloton, which boasts Bey as a business partner. Hov isn’t the only one invested in CLMBR. Tennis superstar Novak Djokovic has also put his money behind the company, as well as Marco Borges and YouTube co-founder Chad Hurley.
While CLMBR and Peloton are both fitness brands, the former’s products simulate vertical climbing rather than riding a bike. Both companies are becoming particularly popular due gym closures during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024