Travis Scott is set to make his first public performance appearance after the unfortunate AstroWorld tragedy last year.
The musician is set to headline three Primavera Sound festivals in South America. The rapper will perform in São Paulo, Brazil on November 6; Buenos Aires, Argentina on November 12; and Santiago, Chile on November 13.
You can listen to the rapper alongside Future and 808 Southside on their new record ‘Hold That Heat.
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Rick Ross: We Used To Jack Cadillac Emblems…Here’s How We Did It
- Laura Govan: Blac Chyna Deserves Own Show…$100M Kardashian Suit Proves It!!!
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Trolls Lil Durk & King Von's Memory Through Fake Lil Durk
- Ne-Yo Remarries Ex-Wife Crystal Renay Two Years After Divorcing Her
- Killer Mike: Drug Offenders Given Clemency, Deserve To Sell Again…Legally