(Photos from left to right: Paras Griffin/Getty Images for BET and Paras Griffin/Getty Images for BET)
At the BET Awards, celebrities are often spotted walking the red carpet with their loved ones. This year was no different! Love was in the air and in front of the cameras, which caught these adorable smooches and PDA.
As we recap the BET Awards 2021, we couldn't help but highlight some of your favorite couples putting their love on display on culture's biggest night. They were just so cute, we had to find out more about what makes them click. Scroll down for all the details
Pardison Fontaine & Megan Thee Stallion
Rich Fury/Getty Images
BIGGEST QUESTION: When did Megan Thee Stallion and Pardison Fontaine start dating?
According to Elle Magazine, Megan Thee Stallion confirmed she was dating rapper Pardison “Pardi” Fontaine while on an Instagram Live in February 2021. The lovebirds later made their first debut as a couple at the iHeartRadio Music Awards, before strutting the BET Awards red carpet with serious swag!
Pressa & Coi Leray
BIGGEST QUESTION: Are Coi Leray and Pressa officially dating?
Coi Leray and Pressa have reportedly been romantically linked for several months now. The pair sparked dating rumours with a series of social posts throughout the spring. They even dropped a collaborative track, "Attachments."
While chatting with The Shade Room at the BET Awards 2021, Coi said she's been "kicking it" with the Canadian rapper and now they're "public."
Just look at the PDA moment above. Between the complimenting threads and the sweet kiss, we'd say they're a perfect match!
Lil Uzi Vert & JT
Paras Griffin/Getty Images for BET
BIGGEST QUESTION: Are Lil Uzi Vert and JT engaged?
No reports confirm that the couple is offcially engaged. Either way, it is clear that there is serious love between rappers Lil Uzi Vert and JT, who have exchanged subliminal messaging on social media and have matching tattoos.
At the BET Awards 2021, the chemistry was real when they planted this big smooch on the red carpet!
Kirk Franklin & Tammy Collins
BIGGEST QUESTION: When did Kirk Franklin and his wife Tammy Collins get married?
Former makeup artist Tammy Collins married Kirk Franklin in 1996. Since their union, the pair have been inseperable. The lovebirds even walk the BET Awards red carpet yearly! Keeping the tradition, the couple were spotted looking fly while posing for the camera at this year's star-studded event.
Eva Marcille & Michael Sterling
Photo by Rich Fury/Getty Images
BIGGEST QUESTION: Where did Eva Marcille and Michael Sterling meet?
Eva Marcille and Michael Sterling met in the Atlanta, Georgia. According to the California beauty it only felt appropriate to marry her Texas-born beau where they fell in love. “We met in Atlanta and fell in love in Atlanta,' the model told ESSENCE back in 2018. "My fiance is from Beaumont, Texas, and I’m from Los Angeles so I think it only appropriate for us to actually get married where we met.”
Nearly three-years after tying the knot, the couple's love still felt fresh on the BET Awards red carpet when they posed in chic and dapper 'fits.
To see more highlights from the BET Awards 2021, check out this detailed roundup!
- Kodak Black Delivers His Fourth Child HimselfThe Florida rapper welcomed the newborn on Feb.27.02/29/2024
- Tory Lanez Files New Appeal Over Megan Thee Stallion VerdictThe Canadian rapper is currently serving a 10-year sentence at North Kern State Prison in California.02/29/2024
- Opinion: Lifetime's 'Where Is Wendy Williams?' Documentary Should Raise Concerns Over Ethics and AccountabilityThe producers displayed insensitivity and a lack of regard for Wendy's well-being, and people should be outraged by it.02/29/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 5 Instances Where Ari Lennox Redefined Modern R&BThe powerful vocalist has used her endearing music to usher in a new sound for modern R&B.02/29/2024
- Sanaa Lathan Stars In New Audible Original ‘The Justice’, Reveals She Wishes To Portray Her Character Onscreen"I want to play this in a movie. Let's put it out there," the actor manifested.02/29/2024
- 'Sistas:' Gary’s Lies May Finally Be Catching Up To HimGary’s secrets are much worse than they previously seemed after it comes out that he might be tied to a murder.02/29/2024