(Photo: Xavier Collin/Image Press/Splash)
Lamar Odom and Khloé Kardashian's relationship has been a roller coaster, to put it mildly. But it seems like the former couple are finally moving on from each other — Lamar seems dedicated to his recovery and is even launching his own reality show and Khloé has found love with a new NBA player, Tristan Thompson.
But will recent news of Khloé's eagerness to marry her baller bae rock the boat for her ex-husband?
Odom, who recently admitted to cheating and drug use during his four-year marriage to Khloé, seems like he wants to be the first to wish his ex-wife well in her new relationship. “Lamar is aware where he stands when it comes to Khloé and he just wants her to be happy,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com.
“Things have reached a point where he knows Khloe is not a part of his life,” the insider adds. “If Tristan is the man for her, [Lamar] would support it 100% if and when they get married.”
Wow, these two have really come far in the past couple of years. We're glad to see them both doing so well.
See what went down with Khloé and Lamar's divorce with BET Breaks, above.
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024