Art is imitating life, as Raven-Symoné reveals that she has the wits of a psychic, similar to the character she portrayed on That’s So Raven, a role she played in the early 2000s.
The 37-year-old revealed her unique ability during an episode of her podcast—The Best Podcast Ever with Raven and Miranda_—which she co-hosts with her wife, Miranda Maday, where Keke Palmer appeared as a guest, as reported by PEOPLE.
The admission came during a conversation on psychics, when Symoné said, “I believe in psychic as well, puns f— intended.”
She continued, "I truly believe. I believe actually humans have the ability in their brain to tap into energy fields that allow for truth to connect when you know how to translate it correctly. I can walk into a room, and it's reading energy and energy in the psychic plane because it's not on a physical, material plane."
The actress also admitted that she often experiences déjà vu, something she said happened right before they taped the episode.
"I do have moments where I really will just stare and I will see a scene that is happening to me or that is going to happen to me in another dimension and I feel it in my body and I'm like, 'Yo, this is weird,'" she said.
After this admission, Palmer probed more into the dimensions she had experienced. Symoné said, "There will be a time when I'm walking, and I'll trip over nothing, but I will feel in my body that I have been running," to which Palmer responded, "I love these types of conversations!"
Symoné added that she has been in contact with her spirit guides since age seven, where she gained her abilities. "The way we connect is through our trauma. Meditation just allowed my spirit guides to help me, and even to this day, that can happen," she explained.
While Symoné is in tune with the psychic world, she seems skeptical about fortune tellers.
"Now if you sit me down and somebody's like, 'Look into my crystal ball,' I'm gonna be like, 'Give me my money back.' But I do believe there is natural auras that hold the experiences of all of our people totally," she said.
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 7 Key Roles that Define Michael B. Jordan's CareerDive into all of the career-defining TV and movie roles that skyrocketed Jordan to superstardom, from HBO’s “The Wire” to the blockbuster “Creed” franchise.02/23/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: Queen of Documentaries: 5 Powerful Non-Fiction Films Directed by Ava DuVernayThe award-winning director has a knack for using her powerful lens to depict groundbreaking stories that tackle music, race, culture, and corrupt systems.02/23/2024
- Demi Singleton Says Her 'Bass Reeves' Character Changed How She Saw Her LifeSingleton shares her journey, challenges, and the empowering impact of bringing to light the untold stories of Black heroes in American history.02/23/2024
- 'Tyler Perry’s Sistas': Five Plot Twists That Could Happen With Karen’s BabySistas has so many twists and turns that it’s hard not to imagine the other crazy things that could pop up about Karen’s baby.02/22/2024
- DC Young Fly Pleads For The Return Of His Bag That Contained Jack Oh's Death CertificateThe comedian’s bag was allegedly stolen in Los Angeles at the Hollywood Improv Comedy Club.02/22/2024
- Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Frontotemporal Dementia And AphasiaHer medical team says both conditions have “presented significant hurdles” in her life.02/22/2024