Faith Evans shares what she admired most about her late husband and legendary rapper, Notorious B.I.G.
The “I’ll Be Missing You” singer reflected on her romance with the Brooklyn rapper during a recent appearance on the “Marriage or Mirage” podcast with host Charmain Bey. When asked what she loved most about the “Juicy” emcee, the 50-year-old fondly answered, “Everything. I loved everything about him.”
She continued, “He was honest. You understand? One thing about him, even at that young age… honest!”
The songwriter noted that regardless of how brutal the truth may have been, Biggie refused to lie. She reiterated that the late rapper was “honest as f—k,” before adding, “Most of the time I didn’t know what was going on, but when I did, and I asked him, and he told the truth.”
The former couple met in 1994 on the set of a photoshoot for Bad Boy Records eight days before getting married. Two years later, they welcomed their only son together, Christopher Wallace Jr.. The two even called it quits before the rapper’s unsolved death on March 9, 1997.
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024