Celebrities go through their relationship highs and lows in the limelight. Because of this, we bare witness to their journey to be amicable, or not, when it comes to co-parenting their children in light of a messy breakup.
Experts say former couples must keep the lines of communication open for the sake of their children, so when we see examples of co-parenting bonds that are downright inspirational, we can’t help but shed praise, especially when those parents are under the media’s microscope.
Fortunately, plenty of ex-couples out there — including in Hollywood — understand that the key to co-parenting is putting aside their own feelings to prioritize their child’s wellbeing. Here’s a look at former celebrity couples — from Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz to Kimora Lee Simmons and Russell Simmons — who have figured out how to co-parent in the best way possible.
Take A Look At The Celebrity Exes Who Co-Parent Like Pros:
Phaedra Parks And Apollo Nida Reunite For Their Sons First Day Of School - Swipe To See The Lovely Family Photos!
Malika Haqq And O.T. Genasis
Lela Rochon and Antoine Fuqua
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna
Kevin, Torrei and Eniko Hart
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon
Swizz Beatz and Mashonda Tifrere
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony
Will Smith and Sheree Zampino
Kevin and Torrei Hart
Kimora Lee and Russell Simmons
Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet
Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage
Lil Wayne and Toya Wright
Photo: Prince Williams/WireImage
Shaquille and Shaunie O'Neal
Cassy Athena/Getty Images
Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa
T.I. and Ms. Niko
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024