(Photos by Dia Dipasupil/Getty Images & Mike Coppola/FilmMagic)
Dr. Dre was hospitalized a week ago today (January 3) after reportedly suffering a brain aneurysm. At the time, he took to Instagram to reveal that he was doing well and is in good spirits.
Now, Ice-T is taking to his IG to provide an update on the rap mogul’s health.
"Just talked to the homie @drdre," Ice-T wrote under a picture of the famed producer and rapper. "He’s doing good and hopefully he’ll be home soon.. But let’s keep him in our prayers. For a full recovery."
Dr. Dre is still in the hospital being monitored by doctors. Further tests are being administered in order to find the origin of what caused the aneurysm.
See Ice-T’s Instagram post about Dr. Dre below.
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024