Brandy is getting into the holiday spirit with new music.
According to a release from Motown Records, the Grammy Award winner is gearing up to release her first-ever holiday album, titled “Christmas with Brandy,” on Friday, (Nov. 10). Fans can anticipate a blend of "classic covers and original holiday material," marking Brandy’s first studio project since her 2020 release, “B7.”
The new album will also coincide with the singer's upcoming Netflix movie, “Best. Christmas. Ever.” The holiday comedy, starring Heather Graham from “Boogie Nights” and Jason Biggs from “American Pie,” is set to premiere on November 16th.
For fans eager to experience more of the vocal bible, Brandy will grace the stage at the upcoming Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, where she will perform a single from “Christmas with Brandy.”
- Fireboy DML Is Ready To Drop Gems From His Year of GrowthThe Nigerian pop superstar retraces his musical journey with BET as he discusses his next studio album and his hopes for the future of African music.02/26/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 7 Duet Partners and Featured Artists that Elevated H.E.R.'s TracksHer epic collaborations are among the best parts of the R&B singer’s award-winning catalog.02/26/2024
- Judge Rules That Texas School District's Suspension of Darryl George Over Length of His Locs Did Not Violate CROWN ACTDarryl George, an 18-year-old student at Barbers Hill High School was first suspended from regular classes on Aug. 31, because he did not comply with the dress code.02/23/2024
- DDG Gets Candid On How He And Halle Bailey Got Pregnant After Nearly Two Years Of Dating“We weren’t aiming for a baby, but it just kinda happened,” said the rapper.02/23/2024
- Howard University To Debut First HBCU Ice Skating TeamThe intercollegiate skating team will face the University of Delaware in its first competition.02/23/2024
- Porsha Williams Files For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of MarriageAccording to a source, their split is "unrelated to recent allegations involving Simon's past," but rather, an "ongoing matter."02/23/2024