Kim Kardashian is pushing for rapper Gunna to be released after being linked to an Atlanta RICO case with rapper Young Thug.
Gunna reportedly filed paperwork for a third bond hearing and shared that his legal team is arguing that there isn’t sufficient evidence to continue to hold him. Kardashian also took to her Instagram story to advocate for the artist.
“Gunna has reportedly been dropped from any violence acts and hasn’t been named by any of the witnesses,” the post read. “He’s spent 141 days in jail so far and will have a 3rd attempt at bond soon.”
Earlier this year, Gunna issued a message on his 29th birthday back in June to respond to the RICO indictment.
“2022 has been one of the best years of my life despite this difficult situation. This year I had the whole world pushing P,” he shared in an official statement obtained by BET.com.
“I used my art form, my gift from God, to change my circumstances. I worked, I honed my craft,” he added. “I worked everyday to show God how grateful I am for my gift, for my art, for my life and to be able to provide for my loved ones.”
He continued in part: “For now I don’t have my freedom. But I am innocent. I am being falsely accused and will never stop fighting to clear my name! The picture painted of me is ugly and untrue.”
“We still pushing P: Power, Prayer, Progress, Passion, Productivity, Praise, Precision, Peace, Prosperity, Patience, Pride and Persistence.”
The news about the Atlanta Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act involving rapper Young Thug, Gunna, and several artists under his Young Stoner Life Records broke in May 2022, those involved are facing more than 50 allegations.
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024