(Photo by Emma McIntyre/VMN19/Getty Images for MTV)
Launching a special initiative under her personal care brand Hey Humans, the mother-son duo will make monthly donations of the product to The ReFresh Spot, which provides those living in the Los Angeles neighborhood of Skid Row 24-hour access to showers, restrooms, laundry services, phone charging stations, and more, PEOPLE reports.
Hey Humans, which is currently available at Target, offers toothpaste, body wash, body lotion, and natural deodorant.
"I'm so pleased to be a part of bringing together Hey Humans and the Refresh Spot, which helps so many residents of Skid Row find comfort in their day-to-day challenges," Jaden told PEOPLE in an interiew.
He continues, "Helping support my mom and her vision while providing dignity and self-confidence through personal hygiene is what this partnership is all about."
In an Instagram clip uploaded on Hey Humans official page, Smith sits down with The ReFresh Spot program manager Evans Clark to discuss the impact the initiative will have on the community.
"Everything is free," he tells Jaden. "All you have to do is come in and be patient and wait for your turn."
Pinkett Smith uploaded the same clip of her son and Clark, captioning the post with a heartfelt message about her son.
“Jaden I am always inspired by the beauty of your soul and how you illuminate the beauty and power of others,” she wrote.
- Young Thug Identified As the Alleged Gunman On 911 Call During YSL RICO TrialThe Atlanta rapper was ID'd by an unidentified woman in the 2013 incident.02/21/2024
- 'Who TF Did I Marry?’ 50-Part Confession Series Takes Over TikTokReesa Teesa took to the app to reveal how her journey in love took her down a rabbit hole filled with lies and deception.02/21/2024
- Beyoncé Makes History As the First Black Woman To Reach No. 1 On the Country ChartSince Feb 15, "Texas Hold Em" has accumulated more than 19.2 million official streams.02/21/2024
- Hydeia Broadbent, Prominent AIDS Activist and Motivational Speaker, Dies at 39She famously appeared on “A Conversation with Magic Johnson” at six years old where she discussed HIV awareness.02/21/2024
- Keke Palmer Sings ‘Inseparable’ In Honor Of Her Parents And Son Leo“I guess that’s what real love makes you feel,” said the Emmy winner.02/21/2024
- Paula Patton Gushes Over New Boyfriend“You are one of my greatest blessings!” said the actor.02/21/2024