Photo: Jason Bean-Pool/Getty Images
O.J. Simpson on Friday (January 29) tweeted an image of himself receiving a COVID-19 vaccine shot.
“Get your shot. I got mine,” captioned Simpson the post, along with a photo of the shot being administered.
Just hours after sharing the photo, the 73-year-old received thousands of negative responses. It was unclear which dose or brand he received.
Malcolm P. LaVergne, Simpson’s lawyer, told the New York Post that those 70-years and older are eligible to make an appointment for the vaccine in Las Vegas.
“There’s no favoritism with him being a celebrity — that has nothing to do with his getting the shot,” he said.
See O.J. Simpson’s tweet below.
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024