(Photos from left: BG005/Bauer-Griffin/GC Images, Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty Images)
Christina Milian and Nick Cannon's relationship is ancient Hollywood history at this point, but once upon a time, the two were hot and heavy. The former couple first hooked up after playing on-screen lovers in the 2003 film Love Don't Cost a Thing, and according to Milian, they didn't end things on the best terms.
In a recent interview, the actress was asked if she'd ever successfully broken into anyone's phone, and her answer reveals how she found out the Wild 'N Out host was being unfaithful.
"When I was dating Nick Cannon, the password somehow worked on the first check, and I was right," she admits. "And then next thing you know, for like a month I was reading messages."
Milian, who was still a young emerging actress at the time, said she was on-location when she snooped, and her obsession took on a life of its own over time.
"I was stuck in Romania. I had time," she said. "I was like, 'I can't bust him when I'm away. I need to busy him in person. So, in the meantime, I'm gonna get my intel, and make sure this is for real, for real.' And it was for real, so it was enough. I couldn't help it. I was bored too. So it gave me something to do. It became entertainment."
The actress, who stars in one of Netflix's latest rom-coms, Falling Inn Love, added that she waited a month before confronting him because she "couldn't deal with the idea that if we ended up breaking up, I wasn't going to get to see him again."
"I wanted to be able to see him in person [and] go over it," she said. "Not that it would change anything. Part of me, he was kind of like my first love at that time. It was surreal that it was happening. He was living at my house too. I was like, 'Wait. Under my own roof this is happening?' It kind of blew me away. Not [that] that's right, I don't think it's right for anybody. I was doing good."
Milian added that she learned that "it obviously wasn't meant to be," and she's sure that "he's changed his ways."
Take a look at the interview, below:
- Young Thug Identified As the Alleged Gunman On 911 Call During YSL RICO TrialThe Atlanta rapper was ID'd by an unidentified woman in the 2013 incident.02/21/2024
- 'Who TF Did I Marry?’ 50-Part Confession Series Takes Over TikTokReesa Teesa took to the app to reveal how her journey in love took her down a rabbit hole filled with lies and deception.02/21/2024
- Beyoncé Makes History As the First Black Woman To Reach No. 1 On the Country ChartSince Feb 15, "Texas Hold Em" has accumulated more than 19.2 million official streams.02/21/2024
- Hydeia Broadbent, Prominent AIDS Activist and Motivational Speaker, Dies at 39She famously appeared on “A Conversation with Magic Johnson” at six years old where she discussed HIV awareness.02/21/2024
- Keke Palmer Sings ‘Inseparable’ In Honor Of Her Parents And Son Leo“I guess that’s what real love makes you feel,” said the Emmy winner.02/21/2024
- Paula Patton Gushes Over New Boyfriend“You are one of my greatest blessings!” said the actor.02/21/2024